Tuesday, March 19, 2013

No Hell Bell Comes Out in Support of Homosexuality, Tells ‘Narrow’ Christians to ‘Repent'

This is precisely why I argue that, while the doctrine of hell is not an essential doctrine, it nevertheless is a very, very, very important doctrine. Once you throw away hell, as Bell does in the name of Emergent/liberal Universalism, typically what happens is that fundamental doctrines start to follow suit, especially around morality and ethics. How this guy draws an audience (and why) is beyond me. I have no choice but to stand with John Piper's original comment when I say: "Farewell Rob Bell."

http://christiannews.net/2013/03/18/no-hell-bell-comes-out-in-support-of-homosexuality-tells-narrow-christians-to-repent/

1 comment:

  1. analyst I sensе that therе aге non-rаtіonаl forces at
    do the trick. Thіѕ have tуpically beеn a favorite
    аctіοn in my home. Materiаl markers hаve even been
    ρut іnto use and саn be
    prаctіcal tо сontact-uρ the plaсeѕ on thе footweaг wheгeby the color ԁiԁ not require (the seаms notablу).


    Here iѕ mу site pizza stones for grills

    ReplyDelete